Looking to sponsor or exhibit at FreedomFest? Below is an in-depth guide on the attendee profile.
Attendees represent a wide range of audiences, including:
- politically active engaged citizens
- business owners and entrepreneurs
- professionals in the legal, accounting and financial worlds
- retired and semi-retired people
- teachers, scholars and professors
- students (undergrad and grad)
- politicians and political professionals
- non-profit and think tank staff
Attendees run the gamut from libertarians, conservatives, constitutionalists, independents and social progressives. They are highly educated, active and motivated to engage with exhibitors. Many attendees are high-wealth individuals looking to invest and donate. Attendees are book buyers and tend to be pro-hard money.
FreedomFest is a big tent event, and we invite attendees with alternative views to participate. We are seeing a growing number of diverse students and young people in attendance at FreedomFest each year.